Saturday, September 12, 2009

* uncomfortable *

Posted by ainil fatieha at 9:33 AM
feeling nk dmam + hidung tersumbt + serabut ngn esemen + muntah = i wanna go home..

i wanna go home so damn much...!!!

i mish my mom lyke crazy..

i want dad's hugs calm me down...

i want to punch all my brother so i can release my tension..

i wanna chat wif my only sister in law coz only she know how to advice me..

i wanna do nothing at home..

i just want to lie on bed till dawn...

i dunno want to think about all the hectic asg...

for simply...

i just wanna go home...

i m tired + sick + sicked of everything!!!

1 comments:

Mr_17 on September 12, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

lame mane dah x korek idung??

muahahahahaha.....

meh saye cuci gune pili bomba.....

cian kt awk....

pakwe awak xjage awak ke???

Post a Comment

 

my life my style Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei